We are pleased to announce the establishment of the Friends of the French Film Festival, to help sustain and provide for the financial stability and long-term viability of the Festival.
In 2012, the French Film Festival officially became a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, and as such, donors to the Festival receive the same federal tax benefit as they do for any other charitable contribution. The Festival is overseen by a Board of individuals from Richmond and from France. Peter serves as the Board’s Chair and Françoise as Executive Director. Over the past few months, Board members and long-time friends of the Festival have helped create a support group, the Friends of the French Film Festival.
We hope you will consider becoming an inaugural Member of the Friends with a contribution of $500 or more and receive:
- A VIP Pass to the 2017 Festival (the value of the VIP Pass is not tax deductible)
- A reserved seat of your choice for the Festival
- Exclusive access to Friends private rooms at the studio room next to Secco and the Festival delegation’s weekend office (as well as their restroom!) during the Festival
- Invitation to a Friends Reception to learn more about a post-Festival wrap-up party, at the beautiful LEED-certified home of Drs. Ken Kendler and Susan Miller in Richmond’s Fan District
- Recognition in the Festival Official Program and on screen, during the Festival (unless an inaugural member prefers to be anonymous)
- Updates by email just for Friends of the Festival regarding preparations for next year’s Festival and visits with French directors and actors during the year
Not quite sure about becoming part of the above “Friends of the French Film Festival” group of donors but want to show your support to the Festival? You can donate any amount you wish using the same below button and you will receive an acknowledgement and thank-you letter from the Festival recognizing your donation amount. Thank you for considering a tax-deductible donation to the Festival!
If you prefer making your donation by check,
please make it out to “French Film Festival – Richmond, Virginia”
and send it with your information (name, address, mail…) to :
French Film Festival Office
920 West Franklin Street, Third floor
P.O. Box 843073
Richmond, Virginia 23284-3073 USA
We hope you will find the tangible benefits, as well as the pride shared in supporting the Festival, to be a valuable way of supporting the Festival, and helping us make sure we can sustain it in the coming years.
Please do not hesitate to contact either of us at email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org or Sue Ann (SAM) Messmer, a Festival Board member (email@example.com) or Fran and John Freimarck, festival devotees for 25 years (firstname.lastname@example.org). SAM, Fran and John have pledged their support as Inaugural Members of the French Film Festival, and would be delighted, as we are, to answer any questions.
Peter and Françoise
Co-Founders & Co-Directors