To the Byrd Theatre
Byrd Theater | 2908 West Cary Street, Richmond, VA | +1 804-353-9911 · www.byrdtheatre.com
- Take 95 South or North to Richmond and get off the highway at exit #78 (Boulevard Exit).
- Go south on the street called Boulevard.
- Travel South on the Boulevard for about two miles.
- You will pass on the Boulevard:
Baseball stadium on the left
Bus station on the right
Large street called Broad Street
Large avenue (Monument Avenue) with statue of Stonewall Jackson
The Virginia Museum of Fine Arts on the right
- At the corner of the block, after the Virginia Museum of Fine Arts, take a right on to Grove Avenue.
- Go two blocks on Grove Avenue and take a left on Belmont Street.
- Go to the end of Belmont until you come to the corner of Belmont and Cary Street.
- Take a left on Cary Street and the Byrd Theatre will be on the left two blocks down.
Richmond International Airport (RIC) • www.flyrichmond.com
13.7 miles | Approx. travel time: 22 minutes
- Take S Airport Dr. – go 1.5 miles
- Take I-64 West toward Richmond – go 7.0 miles
- Take the Downtown Expressway/VA-195 Toll/Powhite Parkway(I-195 N) exit, exit #74A – go 2.6 miles
- Take the Boulevard (VA-161) exit – go 0.2 miles
105.6 miles | Approx. travel time: 1 hour 57 minutes
- Take I-395 South – go 10.5 miles
- Take I-95 South – go 91.1 miles
You can park in the back of the Byrd Theatre.
Take the first left after the Byrd Theatre and the parking will be immediately to your left.
- A City Cab: (804) 216-1501
- After Six Taxi: (804) 673-6008
- Golden Crown: (804) 564-9254
- C & J Taxi: (804) 233-8347
- Metro Taxicab: (804) 353-5000
- Rainbow Taxicab: (804) 762-3441
- Yellow Cab: (804) 227-7300
To the official reception at the VCU Scott House
The VCU Scott House is located at 909 W. Franklin Street, Richmond, VA.
On the Monroe Park Campus of Virginia Commonwealth University.
Parking is reserved for Reception Attendees.