What’s a VIP Pass ?
Regular, Instructor and Student VIP Passes guarantee :
- Admission to all films for the Festival.
- Admission to all question and answer sessions with actors and directors.
For Instructor and Student VIP Passes : you must separately e-mail or fax to festival office proof of current status at institution/school before the pass is mailed out.
$25 ~ Add-on for Official Reception
Add-on to any of the VIP Passes for admission to the Official Reception with the delegation of French actors and directors on Saturday evening, March 23, 2013, from 7-9:00 p.m. at the VCU Scott House on the Monroe Park campus.
Note : Only Regular, Instructor and Student VIP Passes ordered with this $25 add-on (step 3 in the order online) will be allowed to the Saturday Official Reception.
How to purchase a VIP Pass ?
- Passes can be purchase online by credit card >>> Order your Pass by clicking here
- Passes can also be purchased via phone, by mail or in person at the Film Festival office.
- Passes are not refundable after being printed and processed.
- Make sure to add-on $25 per pass (step 3 in the order online) if you wish to attend the reception with the directors and actors on Saturday.
Passes sell out before the festival, so order early.
Can I buy individual Tickets ?
Tickets for individual films are $15 each and are only on sale at the Byrd before each show, if available.